"TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION"
Indira Gandhi College of Arts and Science, a co-educational institution offers Degree courses in accordance with the industrial requirements. The institution envisages becoming a Centre of Excellence in the field of Education by reaching out to all population. It strives to provide an affordable and consummate learning experience in a supportive environment, which inspires the students to pursue their dreams and accomplish their goals.
"MEANINGFUL EDUCATION FOR GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT"
Our mission is to provide a broad range of career-oriented, innovative educational programs. The programmes aim to facilitate the graduates with technical dexterity, with which they can excel in their respective field. The academia motivates and assists the students in securing career in evolving fields of knowledge. The Institution delivers curricula relevant to emerging technologies and social conditions, so that a culture of excellence pervades the college in both academic and non-academic areas.
- Focus on Students: Our primary mission is not only to educate students, but also to inspire them to become pioneers and leaders who will contribute to the society in a meaningful way.
- Strengthen Faculty: To employ well qualified academicians who are endowed with a passion for imparting education and carry a serious quest for knowledge. The faculty are encouraged to inspire and guide the younger generation.
- Nurture Leadership and Ethics: : To nurture leadership and inculcate ethics that is essential for the growth of a person and the organization. Leadership development is an important component of education.
- Adaptability to Change: To provide and encourage new ideas that would make the institution a better space to enhance creativity and experiment knowledge. The techno friendly campus is compliant to growth and transformation.
- Teamwork: To encourage every member to contribute to the department or college as a team player. To inspire the student and faculty to have inter‐departmental affiliations that will aid in accomplishing their goals and objectives.
- Pluralism: Aims to render service to the community by demonstrating inclusion.
- Inclusion: Reach out to common people and provide them a qualitative learning experience at an affordable price.
Visitors Count: 21588 | Last Update: 17-Apr-2018
© Copyright 2015, Indira Gandhi College of Arts and Science. All Rights Reserved